By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
The intellectual property rights in all content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of DPF Word Clock or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by DPF Word Clock and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DPF Word Clock at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use Restrictions
Your permission to use the Site is conditioned upon the following Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions: You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- use the service for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of illegal activities;
- attempt to, or harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- use another user’s account without permission;
- provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service;
- make any automated use of the system, or take any action that we deem to impose or to potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to the Service or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider, or crawl the Service or harvest or manipulate data; or
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
4. Posting and Conduct Restrictions
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. DPF Word Clock, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
- You hereby affirm we have the right to determine whether any of your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
- You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. DPF Word Clock is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. DPF Word Clock does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service.
5. Online Content Disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by DPF Word Clock, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. DPF Word Clock does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service and neither does DPF Word Clock adopt nor endorse, nor is DPF Word Clock responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than DPF Word Clock. DPF Word Clock takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. Under no circumstances will DPF Word Clock be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
6. Warranty Disclaimer
The materials on DPF Word Clock’s web site are provided “as is”. DPF Word Clock makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DPF Word Clock does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DPF Word Clock or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DPF Word Clock’s Internet site, even if DPF Word Clock or a DPF Word Clock authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DPF Word Clock’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DPF Word Clock does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DPF Word Clock may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DPF Word Clock does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DPF Word Clock has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DPF Word Clock of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DPF Word Clock’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.